Thursday, March 7, 2013

The trial

Lies, acussations, hurt and mistakes
You're blaming me for my mistrust that you helped to create
Lie after lie,and bullshit excuses,
yeah I understand that people make mistakes,
but the chances I give you, you seem to be abusing
Mistake after mistake, becomes a bad habit
These symptoms aren't good it means youre an addict
You try to turn it around make it seem like its me
How dare you belittle my character make it seem like im crazy,
When you're the contributor to the mind state of me.
Lies, accusations, hurt, and mistakes
With all the evidence together this is a solid case
You can plead your innocence.... but the evidence proves your guilty
You have low credibility...
Im not your first victim this isnt your first offense
You seem to have a pattern, you've picked up a bad habit.
The prosecution rests...case closed...the trial is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment